10 tips for staying safe this summer
It's almost Christmas and summer is certainly here, so we have 10 tips for staying safe and having a good time this summer, over to Zane and the team.
10 tips for staying safe
10. Swim between the flags, they are there to help keep you safe
9. Be careful on the road and drive to the conditions
8. Click goes your seatbelt, every time you’re in the car
7. Be careful with your food. Clean, Cook, Cover, and Chill
6. Make sure you Slip, Slop, Slap and Wrap
5. Have fun but don’t party too hard. No one wants to be ‘that’ family member
4. It’s hotter this time of year so drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
3. Remind yourself of some first aid skills
2. Don’t spend Christmas or new years at the emergency department
1. If your Jandals break, use a bread tag to fix them
We hope you have a fantastic Christmas and New Years, stay safe and have a good time. If you have any other tips for staying safe this summer let us know in the comments below. From all of us here at PeopleSafe, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas.
See you next year!