Health and Safety is everyone's job. It begins by talking and looking out for each other. The law says that everyone who is doing the work has a responsibility to know how to work safely and what to do when something risky happens. When all staff talk about the risks and look out for each other, it's a huge step in working safer.
All staff have a login to PeopleSafe so they make safety a part of their job
- Report incidents as they happen
- Know the risks and know how to work safely
- Understand and follow the safety plans
- Complete training to improve their skills
- Know that the gear they use is approved and safe